1. Our society is now facing very serious environment problems. Choose one approach that you believe to be useful to save our planet.
2. Are you willing to carefully choose the gift which your friends like or choose whatever you like?
3. Do you like to travel alone or travel with your family members? Explain why.
4. Some college students like to spend their free time studying another course or doing schoolwork. Others like to join a club and enjoy club activities. Which do you think is better and why?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? University students should learn how to manage their time more efficiently.
6. Describe a performer, an actor or a musician, etc. that you think is great. Please give specific reasons why you think he/she is a great performer.
7. What are some important effects of the worldwide availability of the Internet on modern people’s life? Use specific details and examples to support your response.
8. Some students prefer to go to universities or colleges in their hometown. Others prefer to go to universities or colleges in new cities or towns. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
9. Some people prefer to live in one place most of their life. Other people prefer to move to different places. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
10. Do you like to prepare for something in the beginning or wait just before the due date?
11. One of your friends is going to study math as his major. What suggestions would you give to this friend?
12. Some people would borrow money to buy things they need. Others would save up money until they can afford it. Which would you do and why?
13. Talk about a recent event or celebration you went to. Do you think that everyone who went there had a good time?
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Sixteen-year-old people are not mature enough to drive.
15. Is it a good idea to keep a pet such as a dog or a cat? What can you benefit from such an experience?
16. Should students start to plan their career before entering college, or should they do so until they have entered college and studied for a period of time?
17. What suggestions would you give to your friend who wants to improve his/her scores in class?
18. What is your favorite place to study? Give details and examples in your response.